Obree x Teton (Outside Stud)
Two puppies born August 31, 2022. My niece, Sierra, chose "Fruit" as the naming theme for this litter.
On Hold means the puppy is not available for deposit at this time, but does not have a home lined up yet. We wait until puppies are at least a couple weeks old before taking deposits to make sure all puppies are doing well and can accurately determine coat type and color. In some cases, a puppy may remain On Hold until 6-8 weeks of age for conformation and temperament evaluation.
Puppy Sale Details
- Puppy price is $2,500 and up. Each puppy is priced individually after birth based on a variety of factors.
- All prices listed are for PETS not to be used for breeding. Pre-paid AKC LIMITED registration is included. In general, we do not sell puppies with full registration.
- A $500 deposit holds your puppy until he or she is 9 weeks old and ready to go. Please note that we cannot hold a puppy without a deposit, so until you have paid the deposit, someone else may purchase the puppy.
- We allow visitors by appointment once puppies are six weeks old and have had their first vaccination. Prior to that, we'd be happy to share photos and videos with you.
- Every puppy will come with an AKC Reunite Microchip, and lifetime pre-paid enrollment is included.
- Puppies are dewormed at 2, 4, 6 and 8 weeks of age. First Distemper vaccination is given at 8 weeks of age.
- Puppies go to the vet for an exam between 8 and 9 weeks of age before leaving to go to their new homes.
- You can pick up your puppy at our home in Burlington, North Carolina. Shipping is also available within the continental US for approximately $350-$500.
- Puppies typically become available for deposit once they are a couple weeks old. This lets us accurately determine coat types and ensure all pups are healthy and thriving.
- Folks on our paid waitlist will be considered first when pups become available. After that, those signed up for the mailing list will be notified.
- Feel free to fill out an application if you're interested in adding one of our dogs to your family. Or you can call or email if you are interested in learning more. We do not accept deposits through our website, as we'd like to get to know a prospective puppy buyer before accepting a deposit.